We've made it easy to gift delicious meals from the country's best chefs.
How does CookUnity work?
1. Pick your plan: Choose from 4, 6, 8, 12, or 16 meals per week. You can always add, pause, or skip deliveries — or change your plan at any time.
2. Choose your weekly meals: Or forget about meal planning, and let us select for you based on your preferences.
3. Get chef-crafted meals at your door: All meals are delivered chilled in recyclable containers.
4. Heat, plate, and enjoy: Meals are ready-to-eat when you are. Just follow the simple instructions to eat and plate — then enjoy!
5. Enjoy flexible scheduling: Change your delivery day, add, pause, or reschedule deliveries at any time.
How many servings are in one meal?
As a general rule of thumb, one CookUnity meal is intended to serve one person. If you’re ordering for multiple people, our larger meal plans work well (8, 12, 16 meals/week). We encourage you to try different options and share “family style.”
How long do the meals last?
Since we don't use artificial or chemical preservatives, the meals have a refrigerated shelf life of about 4-7 days. Every meal has a “use by” date on the label.
Are meals frozen?
No. CookUnity meals are delivered fresh and chilled, so that they're ready to heat-and-eat when you are. If you aren't able to finish meals by their “Enjoy Before” date, you can freeze them beforehand. Just be sure to thaw them completely in the fridge before heating.
I truly love the service and have been greatly enjoying the amazing easy meals in my life. As a mom of young twins working full-time from home during a pandemic - and who has a different eating preference than everyone else in the house - it has really saved me!